Hii guys…!!! There is no question that Instagram is a fastest going social media platform now a days. It is giving a new rise to Social networking and giving users an opportunity to become popular in the world of internet. Today I’m going to show you 5 of the best Instagram tricks & feature that you should probably like so much.
Get your life a new Start with these Instagram tricks & feature I’m going to show…
1. Record VIDEO HANDS-FREE
Some times it’s hard to keep hold to the button to record video & you don’t actually need this. That’s why Instagram introduced hands-free video recording, which makes it even easier to do things like switch between your front & rear-facing cameras while recording (Just tap the circular arrow icon). Here’s the steps to how you can do this…
- Swipe right from your home screen of Instagram to go to the Instagram Stories camera.
- Swipe through the option at the bottom of the screen – Normal, Boomerang, Hands-Free -to get to the hands-free recording option.
- Tap the record button at the bottom of the screen to begin recording.
- To stop recording, either let the maximum video recoding time run out or tap the circle again.
2. Add as much text as you want to post in stories
you probably know that you can add text to your photo or video in Instagram Stories. What you may not realize is that you can keep adding more & more text, as much as you want in each post in your Story. Here’s the steps to keep it done…
- Swipe right from your home screen to go to the Instagram story camera.
- Snap an image or record a video.
- Tap the screen to add text or tap the Aa icon in upper-right corner.
- Write your desired text.
- Tap Done.
- Repeat as much times as needed to add as much text you want on your Story.
3. Choose from a rainbow of pen or text colors
Create Stories that reflect your full range of creativity by moving beyond the default hue option. Here’s the steps to do this…
- Swipe right from your screen to go to the Instagram Stories camera.
- Snap an image or record a video.
- Tap the pen icon or the Aa icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- This will open up either the brush or text tool, including several default color option at the bottom of the screen. Press and hold any color to open up the color slider.
- Press and hold any color to open up the color slider.
- Select a hue from any point on the spectrum to enhance your post.
- Draw and write to your heart’s content, then share as usual.
4. hide hashtags
Hashtags are a key feature of Instagram, fostering community and engagement. But the problem is a wide list of hashtags in each post looks a little messy. The good news is you can hide your hashtags to keep the focus on the content. Here are the two different methods to do this…
- One easy way to hide your hashtags is to simply leave out of your caption altogether and put them in a comment below your post.
- Once you’ve got another comment, your hashtags will be safely hidden in the comment section.
- Another method is to separate your hashtags from the rest of caption by burying them beneath an avalanche of line breaks.
- Simply tap the 123 key when composing a caption.
- Select return
- Enter a piece of punctuation (Whether a period, bullet or dash), then hit return again.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 at least five times.
- Instagram hides caption after three lines, so your hashtags won’t be viewable unless your followers tap the more option on your post.
5. Share videos without sound
Instagram video play without sound by default, so only use it if it’s going to add to the story. No one wants to unmute video they’re watching, only to find that themselves stuck with random, uninteresting background noise. Keep annoying your followers by simply sharing videos without sound. Here’s how you can do this…
- Tap the + at the bottom of the screen to select the video you’d like to upload.
- click next.
- Tap the volume control icon at the top of the screen to mute the video’s sound.