Hello guys! OnePlus devices are very popular now a days because of providing flagship killer phones at moderate price but their OTA updates are little bit slow now. For solving this, we are sharing a trick to immediately get OxygenOs update for the OnePlus 6/5T/5/3T/3 devices.
This trick for both root user as well as non root user. Both user can install the OxygenOs in it’s OnePlus devices.
If you are root user you can install TWRP Recovery or if you are not a root user then you have to install Oxygen Recovery to immediately get OxygenOs update for the OnePlus 6/5T/5/3T/3 devices. Here we are sharing non rooted process because of it can be applied by both rooted as well as non rooted users.
It’s also compatible with all devices currently supported by OnePlus, so definitely checkout if you are a OnePlus user.
- Facebook Breach Private Data Again! 120 Million Users Data Exposed By A Quiz App
- (Full List) Eligible Devices, Release Date, Features Of Xiaomi MIUI 10 Global Beta Rom – Check Yours
Step By Step Process to immediately get OxygenOS updates for the OnePlus 6/5T/5/3T/3 (Without Root)
The process is very simple to install OxygenOs in OnePlus devices and very convince to use actually:
- Download Oxygen Updater from the Google Play Store or click here
- Install the app, give all permission it’ll start on the setup screen, where the app will be configured for your device.
- Note that the app may check for root access and ask for root permissions. If applicable, then grant it, since it will simply default the update method to “full updates” instead of partial update otherwise.
- Follow all the setup process of app until you get to the main screen and it says your device is up to date.
- If it says an update is available, download it and the update will begin downloading in the background.
- Prefer only high speed 4G or Wi-Fi to avoid any intruption.
- After it’s finished, just tap on the notification. The app will follow through the normal update cycle: it’ll reboot, boot into recovery mode, install, then reboot again.
*In testing Oxygen Updater app it bumped OnePlus 5T from Open Beta 8 straight to Open Beta 10 in a breeze.Try this app to immediately get OxygenOs update for the OnePlus 6/5T/5/3T/3 devices.
Let me know in comment section wheather your OnePlus devices getting updates or not. Don’t forget to comment below.