Hello Guys…!!! Today I’m gonna talk to you about a problem that everyone had once in their Windows 10 PC. It’s so hard to find desktop icon option in Windows 10 PC to add icons like User files, This PC, Network, Recycle Bin etc. It hidden in Windows 10. Today I’ll lead you to make that hidden desktop icon to appear to your desktop screen. You can look through our website to see many cool tricks for your PC too.
- HOW TO VIEW HIDDEN PASSWORD BEHIND ASTERISKS ON FACEBOOK
- HOW TO LOG OUT ON FACEBOOK FROM ALL DEVICES
Follow my instruction to show desktop icon…
How to add Desktop Icon in Windows 10
- First click the Bottom-Right notification icon on your Windows 10 PC and click on All Settings.
- In Settings menu Click on Personalization option.
- In Personaliztion menu click on Theme and then click on Desktop icon Settings at very right side of theme window.
- After opening Desktop icon Settings Tick on Computer, User’s files, Recycle Bin, Control Panel and Network. Then Click on Apply then Ok.
- And that’s all now you got your Icons on Your Desktop.
That’s all guys for today Hope You enjoyed here. Be with us to get technology updated and check out our website for more exciting tricks for your PC and Android devices. Hope to see you in my next post.