Hii guys! Today I’m going to tell about how you can enable Handwrite on Google Chrome in Android. After which you can easily type what you want as your hands write the words. After enabling handwrite you can write like this:
So if you guys like this type of typing in Google Chrome you can follow the steps below to get the job done.
Steps To Enable Handwrite On Google Chrome In Android
- First, open Google Chrome and then search this link.
- That was just Google’s search engine homepage. Now scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Settings.
- After that click on the Search Settings.
- Now in Search Settings, scroll down and enable Handwrite and then Save the settings.
- And it’s all done! Now you can write in style.
- [Refer & Earn Free Paytm Cash] GoPaisa – Earn ₹50/referral + Earn ₹50 Sign up Bonus By Our Download Link
- Wayback Machine – See old appearance of any website
Hope you guys like this post! Don’t forget to subscribe to our website and get updated with day by day Android other technology tricks and news.