We all know that if you are a Android App developer or if you want to unlock your bootloader and root your Mi device, then you’d need to enable USB debugging option of your Mi device. Today in this post I’ll give you a step by step guide to enable USB debugging option of your MI device.
Steps to enable USB debugging & OEM UNlocking option in your Mi Phone
- Open Settings in your phone.
- Tap on About Phone option.
- Continuously click on MIUI version until you’ve prompt with the message You are now a developer.
- Get back to Settings and scroll down then in the System & Device section tap on Additional Settings.
- Now tap on Developer options.
- After that turn on the Developer options.
- It will prompt you with a message Allow development settings? then tap on OK.
- Now turn on OEM unlocking option.
- Scroll down and in the Debugging section, turn on USB debugging.
- It will prompt you with message Allow USB debugging? then click on OK.
Now you’ve successfully enabled USB debugging and OEM unlocking option of your Android device.
If you love our article then do check out our website and SUBSCRIBE us to get motivated to write more good posts.