So, Reliance is preparing to launch its Jio Phone 2 and many people think about exchanging the old Jio Phone (Jio Phone 1) to into brand new Jio Phone 2 (Feature Phone). For clearing all your doubt related to “how can i exchange my Jio Phone into Jio Phone 2″ or ” Is Rs 501 for Jio Phone is refundable or not” etc.. we are sharing this article on “How to Exchange old Jio Phone into Jio Phone 2”. If you want to know all about Jio Phone 2 then check out JIO PHONE 2 | FEATURES,RELEASE DATE, PRICE, AVAILABLITY WITH MONSOON HUNGAMA OFFER.
FEATURES OF JIO PHONE 2
- It’s comes with Qwerty Keypad + 4 way new keypad.
- Display of Jio Phone 2 is 2.4 inches (wide format).
- Dual Sim True 4G Support with LTE Band 3,5,40 and also support 2G band 900/1800 frequency.
- KAI OS is present in Jio Phone 2.
- Jio Phone 2 comes with 512 MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
- Also suppot VoLTE & VoWiFi
- It’s come with 2000 mah battery.
- It’s suppot SD card upto 128 GB.
- Jio Phone 2 have 2MP back camera and front camera with VGA support.
- It bundle with loud mono speaker.
- LTE CAT4, DS (Download Speed) 150 Mbps/ US (Upload Speed) 50 Mbps.
- Also Support FM, BT, WiFi, NFC and GPS.
- Now, it’s also support WhatsApp, Facebook and YouTube:)
Faq Related to How To Exchange Old Jio Phone into Jio Phone 2 ? (all doubt clear)
Q.1 Where can i exchange my old jio phone 1 into jio phone 2 ?
A.1 Simply you Can’t exchange your Jio Phone 1 into Jio Phone 2 because there is no any exchange offer run by Jio. Jio Exchange offer only available for non Jio feature phone. They can exchange their feature phone (other brands like Jivi, lava, MIcromax etc.. ) into Jio Phone 2 by giving their old feature phone + Rs 501 to nearest Reliance Jio Store or go to Jio.com.
Q.2 if i own jio phone 1 then can i Exchange into jio phone 2 ?
A.2 No, ” There is no any exchange offer by Jio by which you can exchange your Jio Phone 1 into Jio Phone 2″. Officially announced by Jio that the user who uses other brands old feature phone (other than Jio Phone 1) can exchange its feature phone (other than Jio Phone 1) “by Jio Phone 1″ after 21 July by giving their old Feature phone + Rs 501 near Jio Store.
Q.3 if i Purchase jio phone 2 at rs 2,999 then the money ( rs 2,999) is refundable or not after 3 years ?
A.3 Jio has strictly confirmed that Jio phone 2 is priced at Rs 2,999/- is “non refundable” that means you have to pay the whole amount of Jio Phone 2 and can’t be refundable after 3 years.
Q.4 is jio phone 1 will be out of stock after launching of jio phone 2 ?
A.4 Here, jio is givng its user 3 options
1. Buy Jio Phone 2 at Rs 2999/- 2. By Jio Phone at Rs 1500 ( Refundable after 3 years if you follow all the all terms and conditions like – Regular recharge for every 3 year, keep the Jio phone box safe and maintain the phone condition.
3.Exchange your old feature phone (other than Jio Phone 1) + Rs 501 (non refundable) into Jio Phone 1.
Q.5 Both sim in jio phone 2 have volte ?
A.5 No, Only Sim 1 has VoLte enable ( Only Jio sim will detect) and other Sim is 2G ( Any 2G sim can be insert)
Q.6 is there is any hardware and SOFTWARE DIFFERENCE in between jio phone 1 and Jio phone 2 ?
A.6 Looking into specification, there is no any Software and Hardware difference between Jio Phone 1 and Jio Phone 2. just screen and keypad is expand in Jio Phone 2 other than Both Jio Phone runs on Kai Os, both phone does not have Wi-Fi Hotspot, Both Jio Phone have dual Sim (4G(Jio Only) +2G (Any Sim), no any expanding of Ram and Rom as compare to Jio Phone 1.
Q.7 is recharge of both jio Phone will be same ?
A.6 Officially Jio have not yet announced that recharge of both Jio Phone will be same or not buy rumor says that recharge of both Jio Phone will expected to be same.
So, there is no major improvement in JIo Phone 2 rather than Jio is charging more price for almost same specs similar to Jio phone 1. Both phone run at KAI Os, both phone support whatsapp and Facbook. My suggestion is go for Jio Phone 1 rather than Jio Phone 2. Jio Phone 1 is value for money feature phone.
Here is my thought about How To Exchange Old Jio Phone into Jio Phone 2. “If this article helps you and solve your problem then share this post to your friends and loved ones if not comment below we are always here to help you.”