TRICK ON TECH OFFICIAL APP – DOWNLOAD
Hey guys! Now a days people are bored from their devices and want to customize the smartphone. For customize the samrtphone you need to have to gain root permission and then install diffrent Os like CynogenOs, NitrigenOs, LineageOs etc. For all these you have to run ADB commands in the PC. In this article we are share “How To Install ADB ON WINDOWS”.
- WhatsApp now starts labeling forwarded messages
- HOW TO ENABLE ALWAYS-ON USB OTG FEATURE IN ANY ONEPLUS DEVICES
HOW TO Install ADB ON WINDOWS
PHONE SETTING (DEVELOPER OPTION):-
- Go to setting of your device.
- Then go to the About phone of your phone ( Check bottom of the setting)
- Find Buid Number and tap 7 time until it shows you are become developer.
- Then go back ( you are on phone setting page ) and check for developer option.
- And then tap on USB Debugging mode option.
WINDOWS ADB SETUP:-
- First of all download ADB for windows click here.
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file into an easily accessible folder.
- Open the Extract folder of ADB.
- Then open up a Command Prompt from the same directory as this ADB. This can be done by holding Shift and Right-clicking within the folder then click the “open command prompt here” option. (Some Windows 10 users may see “PowerShell” instead of “command prompt”.)
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer with a USB cable. Change the USB mode to “file transfer (MTP)” mode. (Some OEMs may or may not require this, but it’s best to just leave it in this mode for general compatibility.)
- In the Command Prompt window, enter the following command to launch the ADB daemon: ” adb devices “.
- On your phone’s screen, you should see a prompt to allow or deny USB Debugging access. Grant USB Debugging access when prompted (and tap the always allow check box if you never want to see that prompt again).
- Lastly Follow the step from #6. ( If you are do all process correctly you will see your phone serial number ).
If this article helps you and solve your problem then share this post to your friends and loved ones if not comment below we are always here to help your problem because “your problem is our problem”.