YouTube don’t allow to play your videos in background. But sometimes when you are playing videos and some messages or email arrives, then you wants to open those messages or emails, and as you leave YouTube, the song gets automatically stopped. Today I’m going to show a method, using which you can play YouTube videos in background without any problem.
Products from Amazon.in‹ ›
This is a app which can easily play YouTube videos in background without any interruption. You can download this app from F-Droid – Free and Open Source Android App Repository. It’s little bit confusing, but I think this app is also available in Google Play Store, named Float Tube, but downloading this app from Google Play Store, can only play videos in pop-up window. Downloading this app from Google Play Store also have an option to play videos in background, but when you tap on that option, it will pop-up with a message “This function is disable because of violate Google Policy”. Of course you can’t play videos in background by downloading this app from Google Play Store.
Steps to download and use NewPipe from F-Droid
- Open F-Droid and Tap on Search icon in right-bottom corner.
- Search for the NewPipe and click on Install button.
- After competing the installation process, open the app and click on the search icon to search for your videos.
- Play the video you want. Now if you wish to play that video in background, just click on background option. It will starts playing your video in background.
- You’ll also see a notification in notification shade.
- How to double your download speed in Internet Download Manager [IDM]
- One line of code & You will become famous!!!
This is it guys now you can easily play any YouTube video in background without any problem. If you have any questions about this app you can ask in comment section below. Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE and download our Official Android App.