Hacker Style – The name tells itself that the trick is going to be something unique. How many times you log into your PC with that boring style just typing your password on login screen and then click on login button. Today I’ll tell you how you can make your login to your Windows PC something unique that no one does. I’ll show you how you can Lock and Unlock your PC with pen drive. For this method we are using a Software called PREDATOR. PREDATOR is a software that will help you protect your PC and simultaneously give you an unique method for your windows login.
- Chat bots and Questions to ask for your Google Assistant
- GBWhatsApp- Introduction, Features and Download link
How to lock-unlock with predator
PREDATOR locks your PC when you are away, even if your Windows session is still active.
It uses a regular USB flash drive as an access control device, and works as follows:
- Insert the USB drive
- Run PREDATOR (autostart with Windows is possible)
- Do your work…
- when you’re away from your PC, you simply remove the USB drive:
– once it is removed, the keyboard and mouse are disabled and the screen darkens
- when you return back to your PC, you put the USB flash drive in place:
– keyboard and mouse are immediately released, and the display is restored.
Method to use Predator on your PC
- Simply go to PREDATOR official website to download it. By default this software comes in a zip folder. First unzip the zip file and install it on your PC.
- Running PREDATOR for first time, will ask you to set password and recovery key, insert the USB and click OK.
- Type your password in New Password field and select a Removable drive to install PREDATOR then click on OK.
- Now your USB is ready to do work for you. You can change its preference to access to more features in Advanced option.
Some features of predator
- PREDATOR helps to limit the time your kids spend on their computers.
- It can protect several PCs with the same USB flash drive, e.g. your home and office computers.
- PREDATOR can protect several user accounts on a PC, each one having its own settings and its own USB stick.
- PREDATOR can lock user accounts according to an hourly, daily or weekly schedule, each one with its own timetable.
- This software can send alert messages by Email.
- PREDATOR can take pictures of the person who tries to use your computer and attach them to an email or upload them to a remote server.
- Photo Monitoring: PREDATOR can take pictures with your webcam continuously (time interval is configurable), even when the keyboard and the mouse are inactive. Picture files are stored in a folder, or exported by email or ftp.
- PREDATOR records all security-related events in a log file: start, alarms, stop. By reading this log, you will know if intruders have tried to use your computer while you have been away.
- PREDATOR frequently changes the security codes recorded on your USB drive. If an intruder manages to copy your stick, this copy will not work because the codes on your own stick will have changed in the meantime.
- It protects its own in-memory process. Nobody can stop it with Ctrl-Alt-Del.
- PREDATOR disables the CD Autorun feature in Windows, to prevent intruders from running malware on specially crafted CDs.
- PREDATOR lets you regain control of your computer if you lose your stick: when you start the software for the first time, you set a password that will unlock your session if your USB drive is not available.
- It can sound an audible alarm if somebody enters an invalid password.
- PREDATOR can protect a self-running PowerPoint presentation: it will lock the keyboard and the mouse while keeping the presentation visible on the screen.
- PREDATOR can prevent unauthorized users from working with the computer after booting in Safe Mode.
That’s all guys for today. Hope you like this trick and use it on your PC. For more Awesome tricks you can Download TrickOnTech official Android App from Here.
Hope to see you in my next post… Till then you can check our website for more Tricks and Tech news. GOOD BYE!