We all have been witness the change that Android mobile brings to our life from work to game, every single thing is in just one touch away from us. When Android mobile was not their for us, then we have to open our laptop or PC to mange all our working stuff and it takes so much time doing all that. Android makes a big impact in our gaming view too. Now we can play all of high quality and greater graphics game in our Android device too.
PUBG, A very well known game from PC, when makes it launch to Android device it took focus of the people to play PUBG Mobile on their Android Mobile device. From awesome graphics to smooth control PUBG Mobile become very popular from it’s launch. Now when everyone is on their Android devices playing PUBG, it makes it more adorable by updating to a new version 0.6.0 of this Game.
In PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 brings new features that took place in every gamer’s heart. All new features that envolved in PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 is follows:
- 1st Person Perspective – now you can play in 1st person perspective (i.e. FPP) mode where you can have a PC like experience where you can see in look of player in game.
- Royal Pass Season 1 – You can unlock battle points, cosmetic rewards and experince boosters as you play the game and rank up your Royale Pass.
- Mini-Zone – A smaller map, more resources and air drops.
- Weapon and airplane finishes
- View Weapon in the new Armory – Now you can take a look of each weapon in Armory option.
- Pistol now get their own UI
- Melee weapon can now destroy tires
- Individual teammates cam be muted
- Post-match results screen
- Tier protection system
- Asian character models
- Able to link 2 Social Networks – now you can add any two social network to your PUBG Mobile
- Added room cards – now you can make your room by your room cards
- New items in the shop
- Items can be gifted – Now you can Gift item to your friend.
- OnePlus Oxygen OS 5.1.7 update to fix bootloader vulnerability
- How to see old appearence of any site step by step
That’s all for now PUBG Lovers! Keep in touch with us to get time-to-time update for your games and other tech news.
For now it’s a Good Bye from us… Till my another post you can check our website for more awesome posts.