Step By Step Process To Surf Web Without Internet On Chrome Web Browser | Android :-
Hi Trickontech readers, hope you are well and grab many deals, tricks etc.. Today we are sharing step by step process to surf web without internet on chrome web browser | Android. Google announced this features at 21 June 2018 that will allow android user to access internet without a constant internet connection. This trick applicable for all the Android user but you may have to update the Google chrome (Android) to lastest one. So without any delay let’s start the trick right now.
- Droom Sipper Bottle Sale (25 June) | Get Sipper Bottle @ RS 9 only
- Flipkart Fashion Sale (22-25 June) Get Extra 15% Discount via HDFC Bank Cards & 15% Discount via PhonePe App
Surf Web Without Internet On Chrome Web broWSER Right Now:-
The feature claims to save up to 70 per cent of your data. With data saver mode on Chrome downloads the content that it assumes is relevant.
- Firstly update your Google chrome to latest one from Google play store or click here.
- Connect your Android phone to WiFi.
- Open Google chrome (Android) and login into your G-mail I’d and Password.
- Now, Google will automatically download the relevant cached article, web page based on your interest and according to your location.
- It also provide offline mode to it’s user i.e you can download it and read it in areas with spotty or no internet connection at all.
- Done! Surf the Web Without Internet On Google Chrome|Android.
How It Works:-
- When the Data Saver is on, most of the web traffic goes through Google servers before being downloaded to that particular device.
- Google servers compress it so less data gets downloaded to your device.
- Google show you offline content, article while you are in traveling or picnic without any internet connection.